[Madlug] Linux on Palm IIIx

Jon Eklund jeklund at jvlnet.com
Fri Feb 25 14:02:33 CST 2000

the palm linux port I saw back when I got mine (a Professional) required
the TRG superpilot board (8 meg ram gizmo for Professional).  It was a
pretty wacky mod but I'm pretty sure it had some useable text-based
network apps.  other than that don't remember -- it was a couple years
ago and there seems to be a case of missing links going around

Jon Eklund