[Madlug] Retrieving IP address from a linux box.

Dave at weccusa.org Dave at weccusa.org
Thu Oct 12 08:29:10 CDT 2000

	If you plan on using Linux a lot in the future I suggest the
O'Reilly books.  The first one IMHO you should buy is Running LINUX.  Also
with your distribution there should be two guides - the NAG - Network
Administrators Guide and the SAG? - System Administrator Guide??(I think
that is what the other one is called).  Have fun...

	Also linux.com, linuxnewbie.org, linuxjournal.com, linuxgazette.com,
etc., etc...