[Madlug] Netgear FA311 Linux Drivers?

phusion at nettaxi.com phusion at nettaxi.com
Tue Sep 25 09:06:52 CDT 2001

I just bought a Netgear FA311 NIC card this last weekend.  The Linux
drivers provided were for Redhat only though.  I am running Slackware.  I
was wondering if anyone could help me figure out which files to get for the
Netgear FA311 on the following page?  I think the drivers are on this site:
http://www.scyld.com/network/natsemi.html , but I am not sure what to
download besides natsemi.c.  I bought the NIC card because I am making a
firewall using Slackware 8.0.  After I get the drivers I will have both NIC
cards configured.  So let me know which files to get.  Thanks.

Ryan