[Madlug] Applied WiFI Presentation

digitek digitek at charter.net
Thu Nov 9 07:21:45 CST 2006

Hello All.
We had a nice turnout for the presentation last night, so thanks
again to everyone for making it, as well as the HEP lab for the use
of their facilities (and Will!! -the other guy with the BSD shirt).

We had a few links come up in/after the presentation, so I've jotted them
down below (in order of relevance)  Feel free to add any if I've missed them.

Thanks,
Thomas

Thomas Landmann - Community Wireless On A Minimal Budget
 - http://amazingwifi.blogspot.com/

Dale Carder - Engineering the UW Madison Wireless Network
 - http://net.doit.wisc.edu/~dwcarder

Juniper M10 (M20)
 - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juniper_M20

HBO - Hacking Democracy (Diebold debacle)
 - http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8367786376074634512&q=hacking+democracy

digitek at charter.net
key id: 0xF6FA6D1E