[Madlug] computergiants.com?

Brian Spindel bspindel at runbox.com
Tue Jan 8 09:54:06 CST 2008

I second Thomas' recommendation of TigerDirect: good prices, fast delivery, and no BS.  They often carry reconditioned and off-lease equipment.

I've got a order in progress with TigerDirect.  I placed the order on Sunday morning, it was shipped from Hodgkins, IL on Sunday afternoon, and it's being delivered today - at UPS Ground rate.

-Brian