[Madlug] Hello! Still having SATA Install issues

Matt Radtke matthew.radtke at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:03:56 CST 2008

> FYI - I used to be really pro-GNOME and while I have nothing against
> GNOME I find KDE to be far more consistent and user friendly.

Bah, I hate 'em both equally.  Too much stuff competing for my
attention--I feel the best GUIs get out of your way and let you work.

And I really, really hate the windows style taskbar.

-Matt
--
Matthew Radtke
matthew.radtke at gmail.com

~ This shell script has been rated 'R' for improper quoting, not
checking error codes, and gratuitous use of cat ~