[Madlug] DSL for a 1st time user

Andy Patrick andinator at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 12:35:28 CST 2008

You might want to consider TDS as well, I have been using them for DSL (as
well as for my home telephone service) for many years now.
They have excellent customer support, and their tech support guys are a joy
do deal with.  (I've never heard anyone say that about ATT)

Also, I know that TDS would give you a DSL router capable of supporting an
entire internal LAN, and it wouldn't really matter what operating systems
you were running...

- Andy Patrick