[Madlug] Ruby Presentation on April 21st

Chris Dolan chris at chrisdolan.net
Fri Apr 10 20:34:37 CDT 2009

On Apr 10, 2009, at 6:47 PM, Douglas A. Whitfield wrote:

> I've had no one RSVP for the Ruby presentation on the 21st.  Are
> people interested in this?  Is 7pm on Tuesdays a good time?  I don't
> want to waste the presenters time if no one is going to show up (no
> one showed up in March, but it was on Saint Patrick's Day, so I'm
> going to chalk it up to that).  I don't know if I can reschedule for
> this month, but I can pick a new night for future months if so.  I
> don't want to rehash the options, since we did that late
> February/early March.  Would it be better to use some other event
> website than facebook?  We could set up a Ning instance or use Web608
> once it's live or something.  I'm up for suggestions.
>
> http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=60300586235
>
> Douglas A. Whitfield

Tuesday 4/21 is the same night as Madison Perl Mongers (3rd Tuesday of
the month)...  I think I speak for most of the Perl group when I say
we're interested in other languages, and we have a pretty nice monthly
meeting space -- Alt'n'Bachs, next to Americon near Todd Dr.  I for
one would welcome diverse speakers on our schedule.

   http://www.madmongers.org/calendar