[Madlug] Responsiveness issues.

Mark Felder felderado at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 09:06:50 CST 2009

I wouldn't touch Suse or Fedora... Fedora is too bleeding edge (they make
people hate things before anyone else gets a chance to hate them, ie
pulseaudio), Ubuntu is broken thanks to it being maintained by ignorant
children, and Suse has always been strange. Suse's probably the best of
those three, however... I run Debian for a reason -- they don't break crap.

Also, if you know how to compile your own kernels try CK's BFS scheduler.
You might get a nice surprise in responsiveness of your system.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 8:08 AM, William Immendorf <will.immendorf at gmail.com