[Madlug] joomla, drupal, other CMS

Steve Herrick estebandido at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:57:30 CDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Jon Nelson <madlug at jamponi.net> wrote:

> Can any of you chime in with CMS systems that they have used, pluses
> and minuses. I've used Joomla, briefly, and it was OK. I've not used
> others. This would be hosted externally and I really can't emphasize
> enough about how easy to use it has to be. These are technical people
> but NOT computer people.

I've used Drupal exclusively for five years now, and I'm very happy.
It isn't quite self-maintaining yet, but it alerts you when it needs
maintenance, which is the next best thing. And there are modules for
everything and anything you could name.

Steve Herrick

Maybe we can eventually make language a complete impediment to understanding.
- Hobbes the tiger