[Madlug] joomla, drupal, other CMS

Steve Herrick estebandido at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 13:57:30 CDT 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 1:49 PM, Jon Nelson <madlug at jamponi.net> wrote:

> Can any of you chime in with CMS systems that they have used, pluses
> and minuses. I've used Joomla, briefly, and it was OK. I've not used
> others. This would be hosted externally and I really can't emphasize
> enough about how easy to use it has to be. These are technical people
> but NOT computer people.

I've used Drupal exclusively for five years now, and I'm very happy.
It isn't quite self-maintaining yet, but it alerts you when it needs
maintenance, which is the next best thing. And there are modules for
everything and anything you could name.

--
Steve Herrick

Maybe we can eventually make language a complete impediment to understanding.
- Hobbes the tiger