[Madlug] video from yesterday's presentation (aka the Open Discussion on Linux)

Douglas Whitfield whitfield at opensourceplayground.org
Sun Jul 18 12:53:32 CDT 2010

So, UStream didn't go well yesterday because I was tethering (we had wifi,
but I was having problems with it for some reason).  Go backwards from the
way they are listed on the page if you want to watch them sequentially (they
are time stamped -- with Pacific time for some reason).

Here's the link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/madlug-meetings

<http://www.ustream.tv/channel/madlug-meetings>Bookmark the link because
that's the link that will be used for future presentations, like the Distro
Shootout on August 7th.  Also, typically I'm in #wilug during the
presentations so if you want to ask questions of the presenters you can
always do that.  I wasn't yesterday because I forgot my AC adapter...

--
Douglas A. Whitfield

http://opensourceplayground.org
http://sportazine.com