[Madlug] If anyone is interested in playing with MythTV

Conor Klecker conor at ronoc.net
Fri Jul 30 07:58:30 CDT 2010

Now is a good time to jump on a tuner from woot.com

They have the dual digital QAM network tuner for $84 + $5 shipping. It can
usually be found on sale for ~$120. I have one and I get the local channels
+ other unblocked QAM channels from Charter. And I do not pay for HD service
from charter. You can also hook up your HDTV antenna to this guy and get OTA
signal.

They have drivers for linux, mac, and of course windows. Its really great to
be able to watch TV on any device as long as it has a network connection.