[Madlug] Broadband options in Sun Prairie that let me run my own servers

Michael Long nikarul at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 09:35:42 CDT 2010

I live on the far east side of Madison, right next to Sun Prairie.  I have
AT&T DSL and have been very happy with it.  I run a web and mail server on
mine with no issues.  They block port 25 by default but will unblock it on
request.  I do use DynDNS Mailhop Outbound to avoid RBL issues, but that's
likely to be an issue regardless of your provider.  I don't know if service
is available in Sun Prairie but its worth checking out.

  -Michael