[Madlug] strange properties contradiction

Steve Herrick estebandido at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 08:53:52 CDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 12:39 AM, Chris Dolan <chris at chrisdolan.net> wrote:

>  * a large number of small files, and you're comparing showing disk space
> used vs. file size

This is the most likely answer. I have 83 files, each one in a folder
and subfolder. The smallest is 4 KB, and the largest is 28 KB. But I
have this vague memory that a folder is also 4 KB, which adds up when
you have 166 of them. It's all getting deleted anyway, I just wanted
to make sure there was nothing malevolent going on.

Thanks!
--
Steve Herrick

I am not among those who fear the people. They, and not the rich, are
our dependence for continued freedom.
--Thomas Jefferson