[Madlug] OT but ... can it happen?

Brian Hagen bdhagen at jvlnet.com
Tue Oct 11 21:19:05 CDT 2011

Off topic, but since so many LUG members are technically inclined:

If the neutrino particles supposedly traveled faster than light (in the news
lately) then wouldn't they have arrived before they were fired out in
the first place?
Then they would have to get back to where they going to go from before
they went there. (infinite loop programmers, you now have a job-opening
waiting for you if you can apply for it before it is posted to you).

Now, if only I could do that with my checkbook ... ;-)